About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Widalis but everyone calls me LaLy... I am 33 yrs old and currently a stay at home mom of a 1 1/2 yr old little girl I started Kaplan in March 2010 I am getting my degree for Medical Billing & Coding and I am seeking into getting in the medical field as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope this will be a very interesting experience being that I am not the best and need much help with my writing.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello Class, I hope everyone really enjoyed their holiday season. I had so much fun with friends and family and alcohol (ha ha). I needed that one week of rest without thinking of any deadlines. My Christmas again this year with my daughter was so great she got an electric car, a swing set, dolls, yo gabba gabba legos, a table etc. I mean the works I am so blessed to have family so close to me that is there for me while I have been home raising my daughter and doing my school. Her dad and I are recently separated so I have so much time to focus on mine and my daughter’s life. In the mean time I appreciate my peers feedback in my writing I take every feedback and work with it. I am actually really getting the hang of it and understand how to put a paper together. I must say with all my time I have dedicated it to my school and my grades prove it and I am thankful for all the feedbacks and comments I get. I am really proud of myself and this year will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment