About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Widalis but everyone calls me LaLy... I am 33 yrs old and currently a stay at home mom of a 1 1/2 yr old little girl I started Kaplan in March 2010 I am getting my degree for Medical Billing & Coding and I am seeking into getting in the medical field as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope this will be a very interesting experience being that I am not the best and need much help with my writing.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello everyone
I hope you all are ready for the holiday. I love it so much I love that I will be with family and close friends. I cannot wait to eat all the good food and drink some drinks and wait till 12 to open gifts. As my baby gets bigger I love the holidays with her. Last year she was crying when she had to open the gifts. She will be 2 soon and now she is more active. So my writing skills has been getting ok I guess I finally finished my paper for the 6 week project . I hope I did it good I spent all day yesterday doing it I hope all of you a very very merry merry chritsmas and a happy new year…………   

No comments:

Post a Comment