About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Widalis but everyone calls me LaLy... I am 33 yrs old and currently a stay at home mom of a 1 1/2 yr old little girl I started Kaplan in March 2010 I am getting my degree for Medical Billing & Coding and I am seeking into getting in the medical field as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope this will be a very interesting experience being that I am not the best and need much help with my writing.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello my bloggers
I hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays I know I am I think it has been more frustrating than my school work these days. We moved into a bigger house so this year Christmas will be in my house. It is a big 2 story house so it is cleaning, decorating buying the food time hoping it will be all done and right for everyone. I must say I love the holidays I also live in Fl. Which has been very cold here coming down to 30, and 40 degree were not use to that I think us Floridians  are more tropical so this cold weather is driving me crazy, but I know it will make the Christmas spirit more alive and make it feel more like Christmas. I feel like I am hating and loving the moment truthfully I just can’t wait till it gets here and see me baby face open her gifts she is only 1 ½ but I know she got everything she wanted. I have been putting a lot of efforet to my writing I know it has improved since I started school I feel when it comes to writing I learn it and take it all in and when it comes to do a paper I forget everything and get nervous. In my anatomy class I have a small paper to turn in every week and I get good feed backs on it and get all my point so I am very proud of myself and with my school work that I have dedicated so much time and effort to hope all of you are doing the same.        

No comments:

Post a Comment