About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Widalis but everyone calls me LaLy... I am 33 yrs old and currently a stay at home mom of a 1 1/2 yr old little girl I started Kaplan in March 2010 I am getting my degree for Medical Billing & Coding and I am seeking into getting in the medical field as quickly as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope this will be a very interesting experience being that I am not the best and need much help with my writing.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello Class
 I am really enjoying this class and what I am learning and what more I have to learn. I enjoying reading everyone blog and learning more about them and their writing and thoughts. I think citing someone else work is very important because you are learning from their writing and the best thing we as learning writer can do it give them credit for it. Plagiarism is very important to school and the last thing you want is to get in trouble for not citing and giving credit.   

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job you are getting the hang of this ...Let me know if you get this comment.
    thank you
    Sherri :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sherri
    yes i got your comment i am tring to get the hang to this lol but sometimes i comment and i dont see it on the classmates blog i dont know what is going on weird but thanks

    ReplyDelete